Friday, March 25, 2011
Hoogle Boogle Express Test
1. What does ETSSG stand for? (earning, tithing, saving, spending, giving)
2. Why is it important for you to honor God with your money? (God will bless us if we do)
3. What are some good ways that you can earn some money?
4. How can we honor God with the way we earn our money? (do a job/chore well and until it's complete)
5. What does God mean when He asks for our firstfruits? (the first money we spend)
6. Are there any other examples of firstfruits in the Bible? (God gave His first Son)
7. List as many different kinds of blessings God could give us as possible.
8. What is the definition of “save”? (to set aside or reserve)
9. What are ways we can save money?
10. What are reasons we would want to save?
11. How can we honor God and spend our money at the same time? (tithe and save before spending)
12. What does it mean to "Stop and Think"? (take time to think about your purchase)
13. Paul talked about there being 7 gifts in Romans 12:6-8, try to come up with all 7. (prophesy, serving, teaching, encouraging, giving, leadership, showing kindness)
14. What kinds of things can we give to others? (money, compliments, love, gifts, hugs, etc.)