Saturday, May 19, 2012
If you are interested in more information, we currently have brochures and registrations available in the Kidz Lobby at EGC as you walk into the grade school room. A couple things to remember when registering your child:
- To register we need you to fill out a registration form and a health form which includes a physician's signature.
- Both of these forms are due by June 3 and need to be turned in at EGC. We will have a table in the kids lobby May 27 & June 3. If they are turned in after June 3, there is a $20 late fee (charged by Camp Judah)
- The cost of camp is $169 before/on June 3 and $189 after June 3.
- All families will receive a discount for each camper through the EGC Open Golf Tournament. (You can plan about $25)
- We are also still looking for camp counselors and staff, there is an application at the same table. Camp counselors/staff get a $40 one time discount off of their child's registration.
Saturday, May 12, 2012
|Our Blank Masterpiece|
This week as we continue to learn about being a new creation and God's masterpiece, we will be talking about the difference between sweet and sour fruit - physical fruit and the type that comes out of our lives. The Bible instructs us to guard our hearts because what we allow in, is what comes out.
|Our Masterpiece in Progress|
Just make sure that you don't use this freedom as an excuse to do whatever you want to do and destroy your freedom. Rather, use your freedom to serve one another in love... But the fruit that comes from having the Holy Spirit in our lives is: love, joy, peace, not giving up, being kind, being good, having faith, 23 being gentle, and being the boss over our own desires. (Gal. 5:13, 22-23)
3s: This week’s lesson is about Jesus healing a man lowered from the ceiling by his friends.
4s: This week’s lesson is about Noah and the rainbow in the sky.
5s: This week’s lesson is about God sending ravens with food for Elijah.