I know it may seem a bit early to be thinking about summer plans and what you are going to do with your children once school is out, but I would like to help you get a head start. This year, we would like more kids and teens to make it to Camp Judah and experience God by growing in their personal walk with the Lord.
I would like to let you in on a new fundraiser that we are going to be putting together to help pay the way for your children to go to camp, and let you know how your family can be involved. Saturday, April 9th, we are going to be hosting a Pancake Breakfast to raise money to help send as many kids and teens to camp as possible.
Here’s the short version:
- Saturday, April 9th, is the event. There will be two shifts of breakfast served, 9:00 and 10:30AM.
- Your children can pick up a ticket packet at the table in the Kid’s Lobby to sell tickets starting March 13. Everything you need to know is included in the ticket packet.
- Whoever sells the most tickets will win 3 passes to Darien Lake Theme Park.
- You can sell tickets to EGCers, family members, friends, neighbors, out of town relatives, that guy who bags your groceries, your teacher…
- $3.50 of each ticket sold will go directly towards their cost of camp (meaning, if they sell enough they could pay their way to camp).
- Your family can also be involved at the event by serving, setting up and cleaning. All money raised through “At the Door” ticket sales and tips will be divided among children & teens who volunteer at the event.
- Jr. Camp is June 26 – July 1. Sr. Camp is Aug. 14-19. Camp cost $165.00 per person. More information and applications coming soon. Jr. Camp is for ages 8-12, Sr. Camp is for ages 12-18.