Happy Memorial Day weekend-
Hope you all have plans that will be fun and relaxing. Remember to hug a veteran this weekend.
Because of the holiday weekend we will not be having Kidz Quest this Sunday.
Sunday morning is Hoogle Boogle.
Hoogle Boogle is a review game that we play at the end of most months to go over what we have learned in Kidz Express. Below are some review questions you can go over with your grade schoolers to help them get ready.
1. What do you think is the weirdest way for humans to communicate to one another?
2. What would you do if you could not speak to anyone?
3. Do you think you have ever heard God and if so what did He say?
4. What does PASS stand for? (Pray, Ask, Step out, Stop)
5. What do the letters in the ACTSS model of prayer stand for? (Adore, Confess, Thanks, Supply, Silence)
6. When we pray for supply what are we praying for? (what we need and what others need)
7. When you’re praying the Adore part – how can you describe God? (beautiful, mighty, loving, forgiving, etc. etc. etc.)
8. What are the 4 different places that thoughts come from when we’re trying to hear from God? (flesh, friends/family, devil, God)
9. What is one of the best ways of identifying which voice is God’s? (everything He says is out of LOVE)
10. How many people in this room has God spoken to? (everyone)