Saturday, May 7, 2011
Hearing From God - Is It His Will?
Mrs. Lampson will be helping us not to let His voice PASS us by.
P - Pray for God's will, not your own. Is. 55:8
A - Ask, is this consistant with the Word of God?
S - Step out in faith.
S - Stop, listen and wait on the Lord.
Isaiah 55:8 “My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord. “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.”
1. What are some things that people might ask God about or “seek His will” about?
2. Tell about a time when you asked God to help you and He did.
3. What does PASS stand for? Is there anything else you can do to help you know what God’s will is?
4. What happens if we think we know what God wants and it ends up being the wrong thing?
5. What is something that you can PASS on this week at school or home?