Friday, November 5, 2010

Bringing It Home 11/7

Hello Parentz!
Below is a brief summary, main verse, "Catch Phrase" and a few discussion questions you can use to reinforce what we're learning this Sunday. I hope this can be a meaningful tool for you to help your children apply what they learn in Kidz Express.

Sunday Nov. 7th -

My Life
We all know people in our lives that make poor choices. But what do we do when others' wrong choices effect us? This month we will be talking about what we can do when we suffer consequences for the bad choices of others. We will explore the things Jesus said and did to show us how to love those who hurt us.

Verse:
Matthew 5:44, "...Love your enemies. Pray for those who hurt you."

Catch Phrase:
"When others' choices give me strife, God will help me with My Life."

Discussion Questions:
     1. Share a time when you faced a bully.
     2. How can you use Jesus' strategy of loving your enemies in your next bully situation?



Material and images based on "My Life" by Lifechurch.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment