- How did we define prayer? (talking and listening to God)
- How did we define fasting? (giving up something you want or need to spend time with God)
- What type of exercise is praising and thanking Jesus like? (stretching)
- Just like weight lifting is difficult, what type of prayer is really difficult? (praying for and forgiving others)
- What type of prayer is like a cardio work out? (praying for yourself)
- What does it mean to pray with J. O. Y.? (Jesus, others, yourself)
- What are 4 ways God speaks to us? (through the Bible, listening & journaling, godly counsel, peace)
- We learn from the story of the persistent widow that God is good and He hears... (our prayers)
- BONUS Question: I can trust God... (no matter what)
- BONUS Question: God speaks to me through His Word and... (by His Spirit)
4s Lesson: This week's lesson was about God creating people.
5s Lesson: Learned how the disciples listened to Jesus' words while fishing and ended up with a miraculous catch.