Saturday, July 7, 2012

Express Truths

Last year while I was doing some prayer, planning and creating some goals for the grade school ministry I felt like the Lord gave me a strategy. When it all comes down to it, once the kids in our KidsMin graduate up to OutBreak, or move out of the area, or leave for one reason or another, what did they learn from me and our team? After doing a lot of research into other children's ministries and seeking the Lord, I came up with 6 truths that, if they remember nothing else, will help set this young generation up with a good foundation in Christ.

Our 6 Express Truths are:
  1. I am a child of God the King.
  2. I can trust God no matter what.
  3. God speaks to me through His Word and by His Spirit.
  4. I can make the right choice.
  5. Just as God treats me with love, I treat others with love. 
  6. Jesus loves me and with Him, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Over the next 6 weeks, we are going to relearn these 6 Express Truths by diving into a truth each week and applying it into our lives. Starting at #1, this week we will be discussing what other people say about us and how the truth of our REAL identity as sons and daughters of God outweighs anything that can be said to or about us. 



Images by Doyle Partners and Cizon Sauceda

No comments:

Post a Comment