For the next six weeks we are going to be talking about what the Bible teaches us about saving, tithing, spending, giving, and some other ideas on basic money management.
2 Corinthians 9:8, "And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others."
- What do you typically spend your money on?
- If you could save up some money what would you do with it?
- How much are we suppose to tithe? (10%)
- What is one way to help us spend wisely? (stop and think about what you are going to purchase)
- What does it mean to save?