This Sunday is our Hoogle Boogle Express Test. A review game we play every month to talk about what we learned over the past few Sundays. Here are some review questions for the month of August.
- The last 2 months we have been learning about the six what? (express truths)
- Express Truth #4 says, “I can make the right what?” (choice)
- When we make right choices, what kind of consequences do we get? (good)
- Tell us about a good consequence you got last week?
- Express Truth #5 is a lot like the golden rule and says what? (just as God has treated me with love, I treat others with love.)
- The best way for us to learn is to see someone else’s example – what did Jesus do for the disciples and what example was he trying to set? (washed their feet, set a loving, good example)
- Finish this sentence, With Jesus, nothing ____ _____________?” (is impossible)
- Just like putting mentos in soda, what happens when we’re filled with the Holy Spirit? (we’re filled with power)
- How old were the disciples when Jesus asked them to follow Him? (teenagers)